Sunday, May 21, 2006

What to say...?

Well this is the first post of what I hope to be many. I started this blog to tell people about my photography and to give people a look at my work and hopefully a glimpse of my personality as well. About 2 months ago I decided I was going to get serious about pursuing photography as a career. Well its been pretty crazy. I've been working on some marketing material, business cards, website, and now a blog. Somewhere in these past few months I've met the right people and now I'm booked for 2 weddings and have another 4 in the works.

I'm overwhelmed at the way God is blessing this business and I can only thank him for the success I've seen already. Thanks for visiting my blog, come back often, I hope to update it a couple times a week and I'll put some images up anytime I do a wedding or engagement session. For now I'll put up a few from my last engagement shoot with Jesse and Jozie. I'm shooting their wedding this weekend and I'm stoked. Check back next week for some shots of the wedding.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home