Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Nike+


I spend an inordinate amount of time behind a computer. This is one of the hazards of my profession. Well about a week ago my friend Fred, who is also a photographer, decided that he was going to do something about it. So he challenged me and a bunch of other photographers to a 30 mile race. Everyone has an iPod Nano and the Nike+ system and it will track your runs and display them to the rest of the group. I'm totally out of shape but I'm also extremely competitive so I went out last night, right when the race started, to get a head start on the competition. I also ran this morning and have run about 7.5 miles so far. I'm in the lead right now but I have a feeling I'm gonna get some competition pretty soon.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger STEVE DePINO said...

Looks like a bunch of Cali photographers got roped into this :)
I should start one out here in CT.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Duuuuuude, all I have to say is I got JACKED!! I thought the race started on MONDAY...but it started on Tuesday...UGH! I ran five extra miles for nothing!! :( Where is the justice?!? ;)

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home