Thursday, September 06, 2007

Salton Sea

A couple of weeks ago several friends (Nick, Sara, Fred, Kyle, Shyla) of mine and I all went out to the Salton Sea for a little photo field trip. Sometimes in the midst of shooting all of these weddings we get kind of burned out creatively so we do things like this to recharge and just shoot for fun. Here are a few of the images I shot on my digital camera. I shot a few rolls of film too but I haven't gotten them back from the lab yet. I'll put a few up when I get them back.










Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

It was so great hanging out with you Norwood!
I love your textures here :)

Lets play again soon!!!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

Nice. Love, love. Like the textures:)

11:32 PM  
Blogger Mom2Drew said...

I'm sorta a blog-stalker and enjoy finding new ones to stalk. Yours is one I've been enjoying lately. I like all the creativity here and your textures are super!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Curt Coffey said...

Cool shots, dude. Nice to break up the monotony I'm sure.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Love these, the 7th one is my fav! I can't remember the last time I went out to just shoot...I'll have to try it sometime!

7:35 PM  
Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!!! I love the single post reflecting back down in the water! these are so bautiful!!!!!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home