Friday, January 18, 2008

Lifestyle Shoot

I got a call from a magazine a couple of weeks ago asking for a very specific lifestyle kind of image. I called some friends to model for me and we planned the shoot. Well it turned out that the only time we could get together was at night and the images I had in my mind were daytime images. So I decided to try to create daylight. I rented some studio lights and this is what we came up with. I'm super excited about the results. These were taken between 10:30pm and 1:00am.







Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trever is such a stud.

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

turned out great!! love the shots.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said...

Wow, looks like ambient light!

Great job.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Markissaearle said...

Well I think they turned out great! And then I saw that you did it at night...even better you are!
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle

9:45 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

wow! you did a great job with that light setup. and the photos are nice too :)

7:37 PM  
Blogger Lyndee said...

I never would have guessed that was at night! Good job!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Wow, if you hadn't have prefaced it with it was nightime I would never have known.

NICE photos!

--Your cousin, Sara

6:25 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

What cute models:)

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home