Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Published Again!

Last year I shot a bunch of tabletops in Beverly Hills for a company called Girari and it seems like the images are finally making their way around. They're in a couple magazines this month and even made the cover of one. I'll post that when I get my hands on a copy but here's the other one this month. Its in Bridal Guide Magazine. I'd never heard of it before but since hearing of it I see it everywhere. Its a nationally distributed magazine and its actually really good... good design, good photography, good writing.

I'm really excited for this year. Its already started out so well with some amazing weddings and engagements and this makes 6 magazines since the first of the year that I've been featured in.

Here's the magazine. The article was on "green weddings," a very popular subject right now. The table design was courtesy of the extremely talented and creative Alice Charlier.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Show-off...

;)

10:33 AM  
Blogger Matt Paddack said...

Considering the amount of inanimate objects you have had published maybe you should focus more on booking random table shootings... Just a thought...

11:45 AM  
Blogger Marlin Munoz said...

Congrats on being published....again!! Totally well deserved!

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats michael!! that's awesome news!!! -c

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home