Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm Back

So blogging in Vegas didn't really happen. We didn't have internet at the hotel and I wasn't about to blog from my phone all week just to keep my streak alive. But I'm back and I've got lots to blog. I shot an awesome event last night, had an engagement tonight, I have a wedding tomorrow and more shoots next week. There will be plenty of images coming your way.

I'm going to have a full blog post dedicated to my WPPI experience but I'm going to wait a few days so I can steal images from my friends' blogs.

To tide you over here's an image from tonight. Yari and Edgar are planning an incredible wedding and I can't wait to be a part of it. More images will come in the next few days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you in Vegas at Sara France's party!

Great shot, love that blue! Cant wait to see more!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Jeret Slack said...

It was great to be able to finally meet you. Love the image... great job

12:20 AM  
Blogger J.Stoia Portrait Design said...

Ooh.. I am hopin to see some more of those rockin' shows hiding behind there! He looks like such a stud with a gorgeous girl adoring him.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home