Monday, May 29, 2006

One down

So I shot Jozie and Jesse's wedding on Saturday with my assistant, Tyler. It was one of the most exciting days. I got a ton of amazing shots and I'm thrilled with the way it all turned out. Tyler got some unreal images too (check out the mariachis and the cake below). It was pretty much non-stop from 9:00am until 11:30pm but it was completely worth it. We did a slideshow at the wedding on my 20inch cinema display and had half of the wedding crowded around laughing and crying. We also gave the couple an iPod with their names and wedding date engraved on the back with about 125 images from the day loaded onto it. They loved it. Let me know what you guys think of the images.













Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger treverhoehne said...

love the shots guys!!! i got a blog too!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Zack!!! said...

Great job guys! man im really impressed by them. i love the one of the little boy cracking a huge smile for the camera. best of luck with everything and we need to all get together and go shoot soon.
cheers

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home