Saturday, June 17, 2006

No more 9 to 5...

In a week and a half I'm jumping into the deep end without a life preserver. I'm leaving my present job and going full time with photography... no back-up plan, no safety net. Just me and my cameras. I'm ecstatic about the possibilities but a little nervous as well. I'm so blessed to have a wife that understands me and is right on board with me pursuing my dreams. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life.

Things are awesome right now. It seems like I get calls and emails from new brides every day and its all because of you guys. I don't do any advertising, all of my business comes from word of mouth. So every bride that comes my way, comes because of something you guys have said. So, thanks! Its amazing how we start out as photographer/couple and by the time the big day rolls around it's like hanging out at a friends wedding... taking thousands of pictures, haha. I love you guys. I can't wait for all of your weddings!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home