Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ceremony Magazine

Last night Cyndie, Makenzie and I went out to dinner with our friends Travis and Hayley. After dinner they all went to get some ice cream and I split off and went to get some coffee. The closest place for coffee was Barnes and Noble so while I was in there I decided to look through the magazines. I saw the new Ceremony Magazine was out so I picked a couple up. I'm so excited to have another wedding in there this year. I was also happy to see my name in there a few more times. A few of the vendors I've worked with advertise in the magazine and used some of my images for their ads. Sweet!

Here is the wedding:



And here is Annie M. Event's ad featuring one of my favorite brides of the year, Bina.

And lastly the Ebell of Los Angeles used one of my images as well. Its the room shot in the top left corner. If you're looking for a venue, that place is incredible.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen of MadeByGirl said...

wow amazing pics! LOVE the couple shots in the kitchen, so cute.


Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com

8:24 PM  
Blogger Celebrating You! said...

I am so thrilled Michelle & Otis' wedding is featured in Ceremony! It was a pleasure to be a part of their Big Day. Since it sprinkled that afternoon, I guess the saying that rain on your wedding day brings good luck is true.

The Ebell shot looks AWESOME! Michael, I am so glad you were part of our team the night of that event. Every time I look at the pictures from that party, I am reminded how exceptional the decor, lighting and total vibe was. The guests were pleased with everything from the food to the entertainment and it was a fun night for everyone. We could not share what we create for our clients or capture those memories without great photographers like you. Thank You!

3:35 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

Wooo hoooo! You did it again! I need to get one of these. I'm so excited for you.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home