Monday, February 25, 2008

Almost there.

We're about 90 miles from Mammoth and it already looks like this and we just heard that they've got 6 feet of fresh snow in the past week. I can't wait to get on the mountain.

Edited to add: Wow! The last leg of the trip was insane. The mountains are covered in snow. Its a pretty amazing sight. So freaking amazing. They really did get 6 feet of snow, and it shows... the snow is seriously 15 feet high on either side of the driveway.

We spent the afternoon, killing it on the mountain. The snow was incredible but man, was it work. My legs were on FIRE at the end of every run. Tomorrow should be a little easier. We'll probably take a group picture at some time during the trip. I'll introduce the guys then. Its kind of funny how many MacBook Pros are laying around the cabin.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see a picture of the 15foot wall of snow. I can barely imagine it.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Caits said...

Wow gorgeous!!! I'm jealous!!!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home