Saturday, February 16, 2008

Juno

I don't get to watch many movies in the theater. Before we had Makenzie, Cyndie and I went to the movies all the time. Now... not so much. So when I go I want to make it count. This one counted. Not since "Garden State" have I so wholeheartedly loved a movie. It was hysterical and even touching at times. I can't overstate how wonderful this film was. Go see it! And if you have any pull with the Academy, pull some strings and make sure it gets the Oscar for Best Picture.

5 Comments:

Blogger mike Carpenter said...

SWEET!

5:06 PM  
Blogger treverhoehne said...

michael, put down the bottle of wine....haha.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loved juno. loved loved loved it.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said...

Juno good.

Your face on a girls body, bad.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

Juno was so freaking amazing! I had to see it a second time and I think I'd go again.

That bottom photo is disgusting.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home