Saturday, February 23, 2008

Danielle and Paul

The info for the workshop is just below this post. Check it out!

I don't know why I've never blogged this wedding. Probably the same reason I haven't blogged 30 weddings from last year. Anyway, Danielle and Paul had a great wedding with tons of awesome details and one of my favorite planners... Angel Swanson! Anyone who's worked with Angel has fallen in love with her. She's amazing. Here are a few favorites from the day!


I love this bridesmaids shot.









A sweet ring shot:

And here are a few I blogged a while back... I shot some high speed black and white film that night and these are my favorites from that roll. How amazing is black and white film?!




Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Caits said...

Hey there, these photos are beautiful. I love the framing in the doorway shot...and the table from above, very cool perspective!

7:23 AM  
Blogger weezermonkey said...

You captured the day so perfectly! Puts my point-and-shoot pics as a guest to shame. ;)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Gorgeous!! D looks amazing, and I love the red + aqua!

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you leg! Haha! Great shoot, man!

peace.

11:30 AM  
Blogger wan said...

fabulous shots. gorgeous bride, awesome wedding - and i dig the aerial shot, too.

6:24 PM  
Blogger dapotato said...

awesome! thanks again for your amazing work. you really captured our day so wonderfully.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! How did you manage to get that shot of the table?

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so sweet! thanks for the kind words and this awesome post. i had so much fun at this wedding! d+p are a fab couple. see you very soon!!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home