Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mammoth Man Trip

A few weeks ago Fred Egan and Nick Onken and I were eating apple pie at a cafe in Beverly Hills and we decided we needed to get out of town and head up to the mountains for some Man time and snowboarding. So we called up some of our friends, rented a dope cabin and put together the trip. Roll call...

Nick Onken
Fred Egan
Justin Lyon
Kyle Barnes
Sean Flannigan
Nate Kaiser
Matt Sloan
Kenny Brady
and Me

I'm sure I'll be snagging images from everyone else's blogs in the coming week but here are a few to get us started. We all just gave every one the images we took of each other so these images were taken by me, Nate, Justin or Fred.
Someone commented and asked for a picture of the wall of snow next to our driveway... its huge.


Me and Justin

Matt, me and Justin

Justin, Nick, me, Fred, Kenny

A sweet pic of Nate through my goggles.

Me.

Me again.

A couple of Justin.


Kyle killing it.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Dogeared said...

Heh, even with point and shoots, you guys get great photos! And holy crap Batman, look at that wall of snow! (I'm British, we don't ever see that much snow :P)

12:46 PM  
Blogger Caits said...

I love the reflections in the goggles. So crisp and colorful!

5:24 PM  
Blogger AmyC said...

Dude. Norwood. It's a good thing you linked to your own blog. On your blog. I've been searching for the address to your blog for awhile now. Whew. What a relief.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

So much fun! Sweet air.

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Slots Odds said...

Clearly, I thank for the information.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home