Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jenny and Esmond's Engagement

Monday I drove down to La Jolla to shoot Jenny and Esmond's engagement pictures. We started at UCSD where they met and then headed down to the beach for sunset. We had an awesome time and afterwards they took me out to their favorite restaurant, Tadashi, for some of the best sushi I've had in ages! Thanks so much guys, I can't wait for the wedding!

These first two are somewhat of a departure from the way I usually process images but the second I looked through the viewfinder I knew what I wanted the images to look like... and this was it.



Back to "normal."










11 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Rinaldi said...

So fantastic. Michael - Really awesome work. Love the texture in #1. Great settings you found for these...I'm a big fan of your work.

Can I move to Cali and work for you??

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the light in 3 and 4! Beautiful!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Jeret Slack said...

Awesome Job... As always... Great job

9:49 PM  
Blogger sarahkins said...

wow, loving the first two shots! i think textures suit your work nicely. i also love the light filtering through the woods... so enchanting!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Marlin Munoz said...

The first two are insane! Love them all!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Aaron C. Broadus said...

I don't think there's a bad shot in this group ... Nice touch Mike

11:04 PM  
Blogger ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

simply gorgeous! i love the first two (I'm a huge texture fan)!

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really awesome michael...and those 1st two rock! -c

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Esmond and I absolutely LOVE the pictures! We're so lucky to have such a rockstar photographer :D Thanks for workin' your magic.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I like what you did with the first two :)

11:07 AM  
Blogger Zack!!! said...

love the first few shots, mike, they turned out great! hope all is well with you and the fam. hows the new place?

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home