Saturday, July 01, 2006

Rocky Mountain High... Colorado

I'm sitting in an enormous leather chair looking out a gigantic window overlooking the picturesque Rocky Mountains in Winter Park Coloado. Here for a little work and a lot of play, I'm so excited for a change of scenery. Lot's of things have been happening, weddings have been booked, new equipment has been purchased, websites have gone "live". Busy does not describe my life right now but its the good kind of busy. I love what I do. Thanks for letting me do what I love. I'll be posting pictures all week, come back and see 'em!


talk to you soon,
Michael Norwood

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara France Photography said...

I love Winter Park! I went snowboarding up there earlier this year with a Denver photographer friend of mine Katie Van Buren. This is a link to the pics that I posted on my old blog http://sarafrance.blogspot.com/2006/01/snowboarding-in-winter-park.html

I am actually going out to Denver in a couple weeks for the PUG out there. I love Denver! Looks like you were enjoying it!! Always great to relax for a little while. Nothing like country air to do that for you!

Thanks for coming out to the PUG last night! It was so great to meet you! I am really looking forward to seeing you around more!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home