Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Back to school

Tonight I shot Lilia and Jose's engagement pictures. They met seven years ago at Chapman University so it was only fitting to go back there for the engagement shoot. When Lilia said they wanted to do the shoot there I was a little skeptical, having never been on the campus, but I went along with it. I'm so glad they chose that location. The campus was beautiful and had so many great places to shoot... and I think we used them all. From the chapel, to the gardens, to the library and theater, I think we covered every building on campus plus the elevator in the art building. I had a great time and am really looking forward to their wedding in November. Here are a few shots from tonight.









Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara France Photography said...

The red chairs so so so awesome!

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home