Sunday, August 06, 2006

Time flies...

Wow, I can't believe its been a week since my last post. I've been so busy I haven't had time to think. Today we signed the papers on our new place! We're moving to Aliso Viejo in a few weeks and we are so excited. We have a lot to do but we can't wait to get down there. We'll be like 5 minutes from the beach which is awesome, and we're going to hopefully have a "home studio" so that some of you guys can come hang out at the house when we have meetings or to come check out your albums when they come in. Plus our bassett hounds are so excited to have a yard again. I think Copper actually almost woke up in her excitement... ok so they don't need that much excercise but they love to sleep outside.

I told you guys about the family portraits I shot last week in Ventura, well I finally finished them. I think they turned out great. I wish we took family pictures like this when I was growing up. Our family pictures consisted of my mom buying us matching clothes, usually a really cool sweater and turtleneck (can you sense my sarcasm), piling in the car and heading off to Olan Mills and trying to manufacture some sort of smile. Needless to say, I'm not a fan of taking pictures like that. This was totally different. We went out there with about 2 hours of daylight and took some "posed" shots of the whole family for about 15 minutes and then for the rest of the time they just walked around, played with the kids, had a good time and I tried to catch it all. So anyway, here they are. If any of you would like pics of your family like this, let me know... it was alot of fun.








Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara France Photography said...

Love the shot of the little boy running!! That is so sweet! Great job!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

I echo Sara's sentiments! Great shot!
Be sure to post pictures of your new place...so excited for you! :)

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home