Sunday, July 30, 2006

easy like Sunday morning...

Sundays are the best. Sometimes I'm working on Sundays, which I love, but other times like today, its just a day to hang out. This morning Cyndie and Makenzie and I went to church at Cornerstone in Anaheim, which by the way is a really cool church if you're looking for one. This afternoon we watched an episode of The OC. We never really got into the show before but this summer, with the lack of original programming on TV, we bought the 1st season on DVD. We drove to Colorado and back and pretty much exhausted that season, so we moved on to season 2 and we are so addicted. I know it's pretty lame.

Tonight after dinner we went outside and were playing around and the light was just so amazing. I went in and got my camera and started taking pictures of Makenzie. She is so amazingly beautiful. Seriously every picture was awesome but here are a few of my favorites. Oh, the last one is for you Sara France. My bassett hounds, Copper (in the background) and Penny.




Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

AWWW...She is ADORABLE!!! No wonder she's such a supermodel...look how cute she is :)

Did you see Mike at church today? He goes to Cornerstone!! :)

11:00 PM  
Blogger Sara France Photography said...

Oh my goodness! They are so cute! I have to say your Daughter takes the prize though. I know one day my obsession with my dog will be replaced with a little angel like yours! I just hope she is as beautiful and full of life as you angel! I just have to tell you that tonight at church, I go to Flood which is also a great church if you are looking for one in SD ;) anyways, all I could think about was how blessed I was with amazing friends who set such amazing examples of marriage and family! Thank you for being one of those friends! I am so excited to meet the rest of your family someday very soon!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Micheal, those pictures are beautiful. Really, you're daughter is stunning and I can tell you are in love with her...too cute! :)

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home