Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I shot my mom

My dad is in the Army and is serving in the Middle East right now. He's based in Kuwait but travels all over... Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar. He's been there about 4 months and has about 8 left. So with my mom in town I wanted to take some pictures of her to send to him. This afternoon we went down to the beach for a little photoshoot and had so much fun. Mom was kind of shy at first but I don't think I could take a bad picture of here if I tried. At the end of the shoot a couple was walking past us. We got into a short conversation and after I told him that she was my mom he said that they thought that she was my girlfriend! The funny thing is, it's not the first time that's happened.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger treverhoehne said...

love it

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home