Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Traci and Dan

Monday night I drove over to Riverside to shoot Traci and Dan's engagement pictures at the incredible Mission Inn. I've shot there several times but this was the first time I was asked to leave. Oh well, there are lots of great places outside the hotel as well. We had so much fun I can't wait for their wedding in a few weeks! Oh yeah, on the way to my car I got stopped by this guy who was apparently a volunteer tour guide for the Mission Inn. He was a nice enough guy but oh my gosh, he talked my ear off. I was stuck sitting there listening to him talk about the hotel for about 25 minutes... I think I could give tours now.









Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine Farah Photography said...

Michael don't lie you know that this wasn't the first time....you are such the trouble maker!! *LOL* Maybe when I go see the mission you can come along and give me a full tour. :)

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home