Monday, October 02, 2006

Wedding Dresses Magazine

A while ago I told you guys that a wedding I shot was going to get published. Well, last night I picked up a copy of the magazine. I'm so excited.

A few years ago I had a similar experience while playing in a band. Several "Border's Books and Music" stores in the Houston area began selling our album. It was such a trip to walk into a huge bookstore and see my CD there. When when random people I met asked where they could get the album, I would say nonchalantly, "just look for it at Border's". It didn't make us any better of a band but it kind of legitimized us to a lot of people.

So that's kind of what I feel today. I know I'm not a better photographer now that I've been published but it's pretty cool to see "photography by Michael Norwood of M.Norwood Photography" in print, and be able to tell people they can go pick up the magazine at any Border's or Barnes and Noble.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Woo-hoo, CONGRATS, Michael!! If I get a copy, will you sign it for me ;)

1:56 PM  
Blogger Travis Hoehne said...

Not to shabby! What's next...maybe a celebrity wedding?

9:59 AM  
Blogger Christine Farah Photography said...

WooohOoo!! I will get my copy today....I hope you will still remember the little people when you are Mr. Big time photographer!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home