Sunday, September 24, 2006

Marcus and Crissy

Yesterday Tyler and I shot Marcus and Crissy's wedding. This wedding has some significance to me as this is the first wedding I booked. They were the first couple to take a chance on me and I could not be more thankful.

The wedding was at St John's in Costa Mesa. It is an amazing church... just beautiful. After the ceremony we had about 4 hours to kill before the reception so the whole wedding party went down to Balboa Island and played some games, ate some rediculously good corn dogs, took the ferry and hung out by the pier; all the while, Tyler and I were snapping away.

The reception was held at The Center Club and it was one of the greatest venues I've ever been in. If you're looking for a place to have your reception in Orange County, go take a look at it.

So here is their slideshow... if it get's stuck while it's loading just hit refresh and that should take care of it. Let me know what you think!

Just so you know... Tyler spent the morning getting shots of Marcus getting ready while I was with Crissy, the girls and "Prince" (the yorky in the tux) at her parents home. He knocked it out of the park! You'll see some of his shots in the slideshow. Killer job Ty!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Norwood said...

The song is "The Heart of Life". Its from John Mayer's new record Continuum.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home