Friday, November 17, 2006

Becky and Marco... the engagement

Yesterday I spent the afternoon at Disneyland shooting Becky and Marco's engagement pictures. We had a lot of fun and found some really cool places to shoot inside the park. At one point in California Adventure they were walking across a bridge when a few birds flew over their heads. Becky started screaming and hiding behind Marco. Apparently she's got some sort of "Hitchcock-ian" fear of birds. You can tell from the pictures how sympathetic Marco is, haha.

We eventually made our way over to the ferris wheel where I had the grand idea to get on the ride and shoot while we were up there. I've done it a few times before with couples so I though it would be no big deal. They have 2 different kinds of cars, the stationary ones which offer the traditional ferris wheel experience and the swinging ones which I thought would still be fairly tame while spicing up the normally uneventful ride.

Um... not so much.

I don't mind crazy rides. I love roller coasters and those free fall rides, but for some reason this ride got to me. I might as well have been on the Tea Cups. I was so sick, I broke out in a cold sweat. I held it together though and after a few minutes I was back to normal.

Here are a few of my favorites from the afternoon.



























Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home