Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Alicia and Blake... the engagement.

I hate to be late. I don't know what it is. Maybe something traumatic happened to me growing up but I'm habitually early. When it comes to meeting couples the same thing goes, I just hate to be late. Despite my greatest efforts on Sunday afternoon I was late.. and not just a little late, almost and hour and a half. I had an excuse but I still felt terrible. Who really believes people when they say, "um... I was late because there was a accident on the freeway"? Not me. Seriously come up with a better excuse.

Well, being that I'm a photographer I figured I'd document my excuse. I mean, I was an hour and a half late.... I had better have either some good solid proof of why I was late or a heck of a story. The old "the traffic was just terrible" excuse just won't cut it in this situation.

So here's the proof!



Travis and I eventually did make it down to Oceanside and had an awesome time and a really great shoot with Alicia and Blake. I had a lot of favorites from today so I'm gonna break it up into a couple posts. Check back tomorrow for some more images from the shoot.












Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home