Thursday, September 20, 2007

Makenzie's new habit.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I have a fairly healthy addiction to Starbucks. They say the first step to getting help is admitting that you have a problem. Well for the last year or so every time I've gotten Starbucks, Makenzie has always asked to have some. She's just wanted to drink some of mine but she's always liked it. Whether it was a sweet toffee nut latte or the super strong quad-grande latte I frequently consume, she's always liked it. A few months ago she asked for her own and so I took her inside and got her her very own short decaf cinnamon dolce latte. The barista's face was priceless. I'm sure they get lots of 3 year olds coming in there for hot chocolate but the latte surprised him. Anyway now she's hooked. We don't let her get them a lot but fairly regularly she's my "drinking buddy".

This morning I walked back to our room to tell Cyndie I was going out to get a coffee and Makenzie asked for a "cinnamon coffee." How could I say no. When I got home and gave it to her she just looked so cute I had to take a couple pictures.


Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless, Michael. You should let her try Cousin Sara's favorite, the chai tea latte. Pretty yummy.

She is adorable.

--Sara in San Antonio
(also a Starbucks addict..sure hope there is no 12 step program cause I am liking it..)

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Have you thought about submitting those to Starbucks for advertising?

--S

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makenzie is just too cute! She's So adorable!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Joyful Weddings and Events said...

oh my goodness- so sweet!

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is sick! Lol. M does look adorable drinking it, Lord knows I can't resist anything she requests

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, how about hooking your daughter up with one of those cardboard sleeves so she doesn't burn her hands? It's not like they cost anything extra.

Sheesh, if California CPS didn't have their hands full with Britney Spears, I'd have to give them a call.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home