Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Michelle and Otis' Wedding

Michelle and Otis got married at the AMAZING Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills. I've mentioned Michelle several times here on the blog, she's an awesome Wedding Coordinator that I've had the pleasure of working with several times. As you could guess this wedding was off the proverbial hook. Incredible venue, beautiful couple, insane details. Here are a few of my many, many favorites from the day!

I want to say a special thanks my awesome friend and wonderful photographer, Tiffany Aicklen, for driving all the way down from Visalia to help me with this wedding.
























Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

Michael, I know that I leave tons of comments on your blog, but I want to seriously say . . . you are a talent. Thanks so much for letting me join up with you, I had a blast shooting this wedding with you. More importantly thanks for being my friend.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Super gorgeous all the way through. Nice, nice job. You captured the day so well..Rock on!!

--Sara from San Antonio

1:32 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

you. rock.
that's all :)

2:00 PM  
Blogger ed pingol said...

awesome details and awesome processing makes for awesome photos. this set is solid.

//ed

2:45 PM  
Blogger STEVE DePINO said...

Wow you and Tiffany on the same gig...thats one lucky couple!!

7:32 PM  
Blogger AmyC said...

Dang, Norwood. A-MAZ-ING! These are really, really breathtaking!

Now, answer my email!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is simply gorgeous! Heaven had to miss two angels during this wedding. It seems as if the world stood still until you were able to take these breathtaking pictures.
Class act all the way!

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a technical wizardly example of perfection!!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Jen Manuele said...

oh man. you are GOOD! real good! i am in love with these

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home