Monday, December 03, 2007

The View

Cyndie and I rented an apartment for the week instead of getting a room at a hotel. I'm so glad we did it this way. I don't have to worry about a maid stealing my gear, it's way nicer than a hotel room and it was so much cheaper too. We're in a great building downtown by Battery Park and we have an incredible view.

These were taken from our window this afternoon. The weather here is getting pretty crazy. Its super cold and windy and we're supposed to get some more snow tonight and tomorrow. I love it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Harris said...

That is an AMAZING VIEW!!!!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Dogeared said...

I'm loving the NYC photos! Where did you go, for renting an apartment for a week? I'm really hoping to go to NYC in 2008 and for a single traveller, I'm thinking a rental might be better than premium single room rates in a hotel - I'd realy appreciate any help you've got!

[/longtime lurker of your Blog and admirer of your photos!]

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home