Friday, November 30, 2007

Leavin' On a Jet Plane

We leave today for NYC. We have an INCREDIBLE engagement shoot tomorrow in Manhattan and I just can't wait. I'll try to have images up Sunday or Monday at the latest. Cyndie and I are celebrating our 8th anniversary in a couple of weeks so we decided to kill two birds with one stone and stay a few extra days to celebrate. So after the shoot we have 4 days of bumming around the city which will be just amazing. The next Saturday I'm shooting the New York couple's wedding so be looking for that soon too!

Well I gotta go find a coat to take. Its supposed to snow this week!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

Have so much fun! Wish it would have worked out for us to go! Snow! That is amazing, can't wait to see the photos!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home