Thursday, November 15, 2007

Travel Prints


Last month I took a trip up the coast to unwind as wedding season was coming to a close. Now that its officially over (I've got a couple weddings in December but that's it for the year) in addition to the mountain of albums we're working on I'll be getting all of the images from the trip finished up and I'll be creating a gallery online to look through and order prints.

I'm still working out the details but the prints will most likely be "Giclee Prints", a printing technique that offers stunning reproductions on fine art paper. These are not your typical photographic prints. I'm super excited about this. Keep checking back. I hope to have everything taken care of and ready to go in the next month or so.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home