Thursday, February 28, 2008

Somewhere in middle America.

I just got into Omaha. I'm shooting a wedding here this weekend which should be really cool. Today was a long one. I woke up this morning, packed up the car and headed back home only to re-pack, get in the car and go to the airport. We then had a layover in Denver which lasted a bit longer than it should have because our flight was delayed. But we made it.

I'm excited to go scope out some locations tomorrow. I figure since I shoot at the beach all the time in California I need to find a corn field to shoot in here. How sweet would that be? The only bummer is its FREEZING here. Not the Orange County, "its-so-cold-I'm-gonna-wear-Uggs-with-my-shorts-instead-of-sandals" freezing. Its actually freezing, like 32 degrees, freezing. The good news is its supposed to get up to a balmy 50 degrees on Saturday.

Check back Sunday for some images from the wedding.

I realized that the only one not pictured from our trip in my last post was Sean Flannigan. So I dug up a picture of him taken by the one and only Nate Kaiser from The Image Is Found.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, this is the line of the week: "its-so-cold-I'm-gonna-wear-Uggs-with-my-shorts-instead-of-sandals." The same can be said here in Tallahassee, FL. They are everywhere on FSU's campus.

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uggs with shorts comment = amazing. I seriously laughed out loud! Good luck in Nebraska!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Dogeared said...

Gotta love the Crows! Omaha's one of my favourite songs of theirs. Knew I liked your Blog for a reason ;-)

11:11 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hi Michael,
if it makes you feel any better, it has been 90 degrees this week in San antonio. I have the air conditioner on and today I am wearing capri pants to work. Ah, the sweet summer in February!

Love,
Cousin Sara

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

downtown, gene leahe (sp?) park is pretty cool...and boystown lake is pretty rad

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home