Saturday, April 05, 2008

I'll be back.

I know its been a long time. I was in Texas all week getting things taken care of for the workshop coming up and since I've been home I've been going non-stop. Shooting, meetings, and the best part of all... doing taxes. I'm on my way to Solvang here in a couple minutes for an engagement shoot and I promise to get those up quick. Things are going to settle down somewhat over the next few weeks so I promise to blog a lot more.

I'll leave you with a picture. What could it mean?

10 Comments:

Blogger Jeret Slack said...

It's good to have you back boss...

9:40 AM  
Blogger Angel @ loveandsplendor.com/blog said...

have fun in solvang! i'm looking forward to more blog posts, and seeing you at the end of the month! p.s. you've got me stumped with the cryptic wood pic.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh-oh -- Is Michael Norwood prepping us for a branding change a la Jessica Claire?!?

Or does he just like dark hardwood...

haha!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Dogeared said...

I'm guessing it's furniture in your new guest greeting room (or whatever you called it) in the new house. Meaning it's ready and furnished and you can invite clients back to your office?

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to be in Brownwood, TX for some of your upcoming workshop?

6:22 PM  
Blogger AmyC said...

Do I win a prize if I know the answer? :)

7:09 PM  
Blogger Matt Paddack said...

I would have said its a new guitar... but we all know you dont play music anymore :(

7:37 PM  
Blogger Melissa Rich said...

new biz cards?

12:05 PM  
Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

mmmm new blog design???

10:36 AM  
Blogger Nic Burleson said...

I'm with Matt...I wish it was a guitar...and that Michael Norwood was still leading worship in Texas. But you and Matt both will be glad to know that I'm keeping the Least of These traditions alive...We are looking at putting a couple of the songs off the original CD into our worship rotation...

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home