Tuesday, April 22, 2008

theLAB day one

We had an awesome day today and had an incredible shoot with some really great models. It was the Egan show at the shoot today with him showing how he works with his clients during a shoot. Check his blog for some images. I hardly shot because I was helping out and answering questions, but I did take a model and a group at the end to work with and snapped a few.

Here's Fred working hard.

The group shooting our models.

Like I said, I didn't take too many shots but here's a few of one of our models, Mandy, who was just amazing to work with.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing!!! I LOVE them! The other two will be jealous!

5:01 AM  
Blogger Jeret Slack said...

awesome job boss. Hope you guys are having a great time...

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made it home safe man. Thanks again for everything this week!!

10:15 PM  
Blogger David Anderson said...

Michael,
Hey we met briefly at the plaid party!! I just found your blog today. Looks like Texas was a true success!! I love your work!! I'd love to get some more info about workshops that you offer...??

Thanks for being so cool!!

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know how I roll.

5:57 PM  
Blogger BeDaZzLeD Photography said...

These are really nice. How did you get the lens flare they look awesome?

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home