Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Off to Texas

I'm leaving this morning to head to Houston to shoot a wedding this weekend. I'll be out of the office for about a week but should have access to email and internet. If you need anything send us an email and we'll get back with you as soon as we can. We might not be able to respond as quickly as we usually do but we will definitely get back with you.

I'll actually be in Houston for about a week and will have some personal time while I'm there. If anyone would like to set up a portrait or engagement session or if you're a photographer and would like to grab lunch leave me a comment or shoot me an email.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check your inbox :)

6:05 AM  
Blogger Jeret Slack said...

Have a great time talk to you when you get back. Look forward to some awesome images when you get back.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Williams Family said...

It was great seeing all of you at church again. We hope to see you soon.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

next time you are heading to houston, this guy expects a call on his cell phone.

burleson - the cool one.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home