Tuesday, April 29, 2008

theLAB day 2

Sorry I've been gone! After the workshop I went out to a friend's lake house in Oklahoma for a few days to recoup from the LONG, LONG days of the workshop and flew back late Saturday night to shoot a wedding on Sunday. I'm back now though and have plenty to show. We'll start with some images from the workshop we held last week in Texas.

Day two was all about couples. We had an engagement couple and a bride and groom to shoot as well. Both couples were awesome to work with and the location was just amazing. I'm going to go through everyone that attended later on but I can't say enough how great a group we had. Wonderful photographers, amazing people. It was such a great experience.

I took a few more pictures this day but still not too many. I guess I was talking too much. Here are a few of my favorites.








Tomorrow I'll put up some images from our shoot on day 3. Check back for that!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful, Michael! I really wish I could've gone on the trip. It looks like everyone had a blast!! :) maybe next time.

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really beautiful crisp light.... really love the 2nd one down and the crisp lens flair field image... :)

7:36 AM  
Blogger AmyC said...

These are awesome, Norwood. They're gonna love them!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Jeret Slack said...

Sweet images Norwood. Awesome job as always. I been looking forward to seeing these...

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures ROCK! I love the second one down!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Bill Blakey said...

Your pictures are so sharp I almost cut myself. Thanks for posting these and thanks for your blog, I really enjoy reading it.

1:13 PM  
Blogger AHS Photography said...

These are so amazingly beautiful!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home