Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New thing #2

So I keep coming up with new things to put on the blog that I think you guys might like to see. I just finished designing the album for a wedding I did last month and I was going to put it up for the couple to see and I thought you guys might like to see it as well. I get a lot of requests from couples that contact me to see some albums I've designed. So, I thought this would be a good way of A: showing those designs to my prospective clients, and B: hopefully getting the couples that have already booked me excited about what I think might be the best part about wedding photography... THE ALBUM! What good are beautiful photographs if they aren't displayed for all to see?

Click here to see the album from Jeff and Laura's Wedding

I know its kind of small but you get the point right? Its going to be 10X15. I really love the landscape layout.

Once again, if it get's stuck while it loads just hit refresh and that should fix it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home