Sunday, September 17, 2006

Peter and Barbara

As you can see by the hour I'm posting this I either had a problem getting all this stuff online or I'm an insomniac... I'll let you guess which one. But, I made a promise and I had to keep my word.

Today Tyler and I shot Peter and Barbara's wedding, on the sand in Laguna Beach. It was a beautiful day with perfect weather, awesome light and a gorgeous bride. They were both so much fun and Barbara worked it for the camera... watch the slideshow to see for yourself. Click here to see the slideshow from the wedding!

So this is a new thing I'm doing for all of my weddings... a slideshow. Instead of posting 8-10 images here, I'm gonna put a bunch (80-100) in a slideshow so you guys get to see even more from all of the beautiful weddings I get to be a part of.

If it get's stuck while it's loading just hit refresh and that should take care of it. Let me know what you think!



On a completely unrelated note, my life changed yesterday. The sky is bluer, children's laughs are sweeter, my daughter is... well she can't get any prettier but you get the idea.

Some of you who know me know that I'm a musician. Before photography took off I was in a band, travelling the country, playing to empty rooms, living in an SUV, pulling a trailer, and I loved it. All that to say I'm a fan of great music. Last night I was meeting a couple at Starbucks and as I was in line to get my coffee, I noticed the new John Mayer record at the counter. I'm a huge fan but I have been so busy I hadn't gotten around to getting the new album that came out Tuesday. So anyway I picked it up, had my meeting and stuck it in the CD player when I got back in the car. That was when it happened.

John Mayer's new record is the best thing I've ever heard. He's a genious. Do yourself a favor and go get it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara France Photography said...

Looks awesome!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Sara France Photography said...

Looks awesome!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home