Sunday, January 21, 2007

Jenny and Cameron

This afternoon I met Jenny and Cameron in Laguna Beach to shoot their engagement pictures. It was a perfect day and we got a ton of great stuff. I also got to try out my new lens... the 50mm 1.2. Its so amazing and is pretty much the reason I switched to Canon. It was super tough to find but I finally tracked one down about 2 o'clock this afternoon. Just enough time to pick it up and make it over to Laguna for the shoot.

Here are a few of my favorites from this afternoon.











Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger tyler hoehne said...

you shot with the 50 the whole time didnt you...bitchin boca thats all i have to say

5:20 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Soooo jealous of the 50 1.2....LUCKYYYYY! ;)

8:02 AM  
Blogger Cameron Morgan said...

Wow, great job on the engagement pictures Michael! Jenny and I are very happy and pleased with them. We really appreciate how good of a photographer you are and how God has gifted you with this talent.

Can't wait to see the wedding pictures in March!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Christine Farah Photography said...

Wow I love how those turned out! Lovely as usual Michael. :)

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home