Wednesday, January 10, 2007
























Well I'm flying, so its not really a roadtrip... but still.

Sorry I haven't kept up with blogging. I have been really busy but not with anything too exciting. Lots of boring "office" stuff, but I do have some really cool stuff coming up in the next few days. I'm off to Texas on Friday for a shoot in Austin. I can't wait. Aside from Austin being the coolest town in the world, I went to college in Texas and I've got tons of friends there. So I scheduled a little extra time there after the shoot and I've got friends coming from Dallas, Houston and all over to hang out. It's gonna be awesome.

Oh yeah, tomorrow a shipment is arriving at my house. Check back tomorrow night to see the new toys I got!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger david said...

Hey man, looking forward to hanging out this weekend. Don't forget your ipod.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm...it's tomorrow night my time...let's see the toys!!!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home