Friday, January 12, 2007

New Resolution

I've recently come to realize that I actually have a decent amount of loyal readers. They tell me that they get annoyed when they check my blog 4 times a day for a week and I don't post anything. So as a somewhat delayed resolution for the new year I'm resolving to blog more often. Now, I realize that my life is not all that interesting and I don't have shoots everyday to show you guys, so this could get really boring really quickly. If it does just start leaving me hints in my comments like... "there's nothing wrong with taking a break" and I'll start saving up for some more quality posts.

So here's somewhat pointless post #1.

Yesterday Trever, one of my best friends, called me up to see if I'd come hang out with him and assist him on a shoot. He was shooting some landscape shots for a real estate group here in Orange County and needed an extra hand. So we drove around Laguna Beach sneaking into gated neighborhoods so he could take pictures of their rediculous private beaches and get chased off by their security guards.

Good times.

Oh by the way if you happen to pick up a copy of Riviera or Space magazine you can see some of his work. He shot the ad campaign for HOM real estate group about a month ago and it just came out in this month's issues.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara France Photography said...

Fun! I heard you had a meal with Nick! I met up with him last night at RA! Lets stop playing phone tag!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home