Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Annie M. Events

This year I've gotten to work with some great Coordinators the weddings I've been a part of. I've talked about my good friends Simply Mumtaz Events several times here, well they introduced me to another Event Planner/Wedding Cordinator, Michelle McFarlane, who hired me to shoot a wedding in September. It was an amazingly designed, flawlessly executed wedding, with impeccable style at the Hyatt in Huntington Beach. I've gotten to know Michelle over the past few months and I can tell you that she is going to be amazingly successful. She just launched her new website so go take a look at it and if you need a coordinator or event planner give her a shot!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger david said...

"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." - Ansel Adams
Saw this and thought of your work. See you next month in Austin.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home