Monday, December 04, 2006

Time to catch up

First of all let me apologize for my two week blogging hiatus. Apparently my last few weddings caused quite a stir because I had about 10 times the traffic on my website and blog in November than in any previous month. So much traffic, in fact, that I was dangerously close to exceding my allotted bandwidth for the month so I refrained from posting for the last two weeks.

Well its a new month, the bandwidth issues have dissappeared and I shot a sweet wedding on Saturday... so, back to blogging.

Saturday's wedding was at Disney's Grand California Hotel. It's an amazing hotel with Arts and Crafts architecture and a ton of great places to shoot. Ryan and Christy were so much fun and planned an awesome wedding with TONS of little personal details. They also did one of the coolest things I've ever heard of. Realizing how fortunate they are they asked all the guests at the wedding to, instead of bringing wedding gifts, bring toys that they donated to "Toys For Tots".

Here are a few of my favorites from the day. Click here to see the whole sildeshow.













Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful wedding and amazing pictures! I wish I could go back and get married all over again just to hae you photograph it.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Amelia . Lyon said...

Hey Michael,
Just wanted to give you a shout out and say that you are doing such an awesome job and your images get better and better everytime I visit your blog! Also, thanks for all that you do for us.....You Rock!!!!

1:36 AM  
Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

I went looking for this post...... Because... I was working for Amelia on Patrick and Melissa's wedding a few weeks ago, Patrick is a groomsmen from this wedding you did at DCA's Grand Californian Hotel (where i used to work by the way and recoginized months ago on your blog). Anyway my point is that it is fun to meet someone whose wedding you shot and hear how awesome they said you are! Ryan had amazing things to say about you and these great pictures!Oh and I love the shot of all the girls in the lobby! it is awesome, totally reminds me of a CD cover or magazine page!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home