Monday, November 20, 2006

Kirsten and David

Saturday Tyler and I went up to downtown LA to shoot Kirsten and David's wedding. It was held at the penthouse of the Oviatt, an Art Deco Highrise built in the 1920's. It can only handle about 100 people but if you are having an intimate wedding there isn't a better venue in Southern Califonia. Its just stunning.

There were so many great things about this wedding. My favorite of all... the bride. She has this amazing old Hollywood look and style and was so comfortable in front of the camera. Another awesome thing about the wedding, live music. They had this killer jazz quartet called the Martini Kings. Being a musician myself, I'm all about live music and these guys did not dissappoint.

It was an awesome night and I'm so happy for them.

Have a great time on your honeymoon guys!

Click here to see the whole sildeshow.








Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice first shot michael. you rocked those photos!!!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like the shot that's backlit by the clock. very nice.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael, I wached the slide show and it was like I was watching a 1930's movie. I was wonderful. You have a great talent:)

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loooove Old Hollywood! The pictures are awesome! :)

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael:

Thanks so much; these photos are fantastic! You're awesome, and you really delivered -- even beyond our expectations. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home