Monday, April 02, 2007

Bridal Shoot

This is something I've never done before. I'm from the south so I know about the tradition but, living in California, no one does it. Elizabeth is from Tennessee so this was something very important to her and her family. I had a blast with it. On wedding days you never really have as much time as you'd like so it was really cool to have a good couple hours for the bridal portraits. I think I'm gong to add this to my packages and bring the tradition over to the west coast!

We shot these in Malibu at El Matador Beach and then headed on over to Pepperdine, where Elizabeth went to school, and shot in and around the amazing chapel there.

Hope you like them... let me know what you think!





Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

Beautiful Michael! #2 is my favorite.

8:08 AM  
Blogger David Burke said...

Awesome!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Walters Press said...

Thanks so much for making such beautiful pictures Michael! I can't wait for you to do the same in June!

5:10 PM  
Blogger apeterson said...

WOW! Beautiful bride.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home