Monday, March 19, 2007

Chanlyma and Jesus

I know I haven't been posting much, I've been too busy shooting. I'll be blogging alot this week, but to make it up to you this one will be extra long.

Saturday I drove over to one of my favorite locations, The Mission Inn, in Riverside. I've shot there several times before but last time I was kicked out. Apparently they want you to pay to shoot there... who knew. Well this time we were very, very sneaky. Not really. I've always believed that you can get in just about anywhere if you act like you belong. So we just walked right in the front door, up the grand staircase and past everyone. No one asked us a thing. That doesn't mean we were'nt keeping an eye out for "the man" but, hey, we got the shots we wanted.

After a while there we drove over to UC Riverside. Chanlyma and Jesus met there in college so they wanted to get a few pics where it all began.

Here are a few of my favorites from the day!













Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger AmyC said...

Wow, Michael! These are AMAZING! I love all of the crazy locations you have around there. I'm jealous.

I LOVE the 7th shot. You HAD to be laying on the ground for that, right?

Seriously...awesome shots!

And, yeah...POST MORE OFTEN!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home