Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Jenny and Cameron's Wedding

Las week I shot Jenny and Camerons wedding. It was held at the beautiful Chart House Restaurant in Dana Point over looking the Harbor. Its a great venue if you're having an intimate wedding. Jenny's family flew halfway across the world to see her get married which made it really special for them. It was a beautiful day with awesome weather.

Jenny and Cameron are so in love and were awesome in front of the camera. I think one of the reasons they were so comfortable in from of the camera was because of their engagement session a couple months ago. They were really tentative at the beginning of the session but by the end they were totally at ease which made the pictures on the wedding day that much better. Every now and then I'll get a couple that wants to save money by cutting out the engagement session. I totally understand if it just can't be fit into the budget but I think its worth so much more than just the pictures you get from it. Getting to know me and how I work behind the camera, and getting cmfortable in front of the camera is, I think, equally as valuable. Here are a few from the day.





















Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger david said...

As always, great shots Norwood.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Amelia . Lyon said...

Wow, such a beautiful wedding and you did and amazing Job! Can I be like you when I grow up:) !

7:28 PM  
Blogger AmyC said...

Out of control amazing, as usual! I remember this couple's engagement shoot. It's my favorite...I just love it.

Anyway, I think this wedding is one of my favorites from you, too. Numbers 10 & 11 are INCREDIBLE, especially #11. Who thinks of that perspective!?! Seriously? I KNOW you had to be laying flat on your stomach for that! Seriously awesome shot...

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God has gifted you to do amazing work and to have a special eye for capturing the beauty of the love He gives between a man and a woman. I work with Cameron Jr.'s Mom and I am blown away by the beauty you captured for them. Keep using your talents and you will continue to bless many,many people. I am the wedding coorindator for my church and I will certainly keep your name at the top of my list for referrals.

2:49 PM  
Blogger David Burke said...

Hey Michael! Great to see you posting :-) I am looking forward to seeing you again in Vegas!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home