Thursday, March 01, 2007

I get it... you hate me.

Ok so enough with the hate mail. I know its been almost 2 weeks since I last blogged. It hasn't been because nothing has been going on, its been because I've been so insanely busy that I'm just now coming up for air. There will be at least 5 blogs in the next 2 days... its catch-up time. Oh and by the way, these are posted in chronological order. So if your waiting for me to blog your shoot, its coming I promise!

A few weeks ago my good friend Karli from Simply Mumtaz called me up and asked if I'd meet her at the Hyatt Huntington Beach. So I showed up, camera in hand, to shoot this beautiful table that she'd designed. She wanted some pictures to show to clients to give them ideas in the planning and design process. You see, Karli is MUCH more than a "Wedding Coordinator", she's an "Event Designer". She's got incredible taste and is awesome at what she does. Here are a few shots of the table.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home