Friday, September 21, 2007

Photo Road Trip

After about 6 months of non-stop weddings its time for a break. In a few weeks my friend Trever and I are going to head out on a week long road trip up the west coast, the only objectives being to relax and take as many pictures as possible. I was trying to map it out tonight and it looks like we'll be driving about 2500 miles round trip. We'll be hitting 3 major cities, San Francisco, Portland and Seattle, and just taking everything else as it comes. We're going to try to plan it out so that we have wi-fi every night so we can blog images from the day.

If anyone would like to get together for dinner or lunch in any of those cities just comment or shoot me an email. I'd love to meet some of you guys and talk business, photography or whatever.

I can't wait. I'll have more details as it comes closer.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Michael!

I'm a friend of Trever's. This trip is awesome! I actually flew up to meet a friend in Seattle and we drove back down here to Huntington Beach. I think we took about a week as well. It's such a sweet drive! See if you can hit Canon Beach on your way. We found it by accidents and it turned out to be one of the most amazing beaches I've been to.

Shoot me an email some time. I'd be down to meet up and go shooting.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

When you stop off in Salinas, be sure to grab a burrito from Papa Chuy's...they're killer!! :) Sitting by the beach with a delicious burrito watching the waves crash is the best thing. Ever. :)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Matt Paddack said...

I would love to grab dinner with you guys...Are you planning to swing by Omaha?

7:51 AM  
Blogger ed pingol said...

when are you guys going to be here in san francisco? we should get together for some grub.

//ed

12:38 PM  
Blogger Zack!!! said...

Man i so want to go, but i cant take that time off of work right now. sorry, guys :(

2:28 PM  
Blogger mike Carpenter said...

Hey man lets hook up. anywhere in the Portland area and I'm in. send me an e-mail.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

I wish Visalia was on the coast:(

10:07 PM  
Blogger Jen Manuele said...

If you find yourself in San Luis Obispo let me know! You guys are more than welcome to crash here if needed. Should you stop in Santa Cruz go to Brazil cafe for some amazing food. The Acai bowl is a fav.

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I'm saying is that I can take 4 days vacay in mid-nov, and another 3 sometime in dec...or I might could get a week off mid-nov...

Doing some sight-seeing of my own at the Notre Dame campus tomorrow...

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home