Monday, October 29, 2007

Amanda and Joe

I'm blogging their wedding completely out of order but I just wanted to share these images. Here are a few from their wonderful wedding. They're such an awesome couple, I was honored to be a part of their day. We also got to work with two of our favorite videographers Joe Rosenberger and Daniel Boswell who came along to help Joe out. Both of them are wonderfully talented and just a blast to work with. Coordinating the event was the incredible Angel Swanson and her awesome sister Anna.

I processed these a bit differently than I normally do. Let me know what you think!

The stunning bride:

The lucky groom:

The church was incredible. The ceremony was held at St. Monica's in Santa Monica.

A few portraits of the couple.



I'll blog more later!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Hi Michael,
I LOVE those pictures!! You are wonderful! The best photographer I have ever seen!!
Thanks so much for being part of this wedding. You are such a nice guy, as well as photographer. You really know your stuff!
Everyone should hire you.
Have a great day!
Rosemary (Bride's Mom)

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! How much did that comment cost you? I mean I think your good and all but man...

10:20 AM  
Blogger mike Carpenter said...

Sweet job brother! That's what it's all about right?

2:25 PM  
Blogger Micah said...

Hey Michael,

I like the way you processed these, still prefer your usual though. My only suggestion would be don't be afraid of letting the texture run through the subjects. Awesome work, bro.

2:47 PM  
Blogger AmyC said...

Nice Norwood! Love the post processing... it's a totally different feel. Great work.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Sara France Photography said...

Love that group shot!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Stephen Hunton said...

I ditto on the group shot. The processing is really cool too.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Christine Farah Photography said...

Love the images, but I like your old way of processing a bit better I guess because it has become your trademark I wouldn't mess with it. :)

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the processing and would like to know how you achieved it. I'm a new name in your comments section. I found your blog through your friend Amy, whose blog I often read.

Kristen

11:44 AM  
Blogger Angel @ loveandsplendor.com/blog said...

they are such a gorgeous couple. love this sneak peek, even though i already got to see more on the day-of! :-) let me know when they're all posted; can't wait to pore through each one~ take care!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home