Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bryn and Matt's Wedding

Last month I shot Bryn and Matt's beautiful wedding, coordinated by one of my favorites, Michelle McFarlane of Annie M. Events. The wedding was held at Padua Hills Theater, a really cool venue. Here are a few of my many favorites from this wedding!


The beautiful bride:




The groom looked alright too:

I love this reaction as he sees her coming down the aisle:








A moment during the first dance:
I lieu of a guest book they had a bunch of vintage postcards that people signed.  This is one I used for the ring shot.
The grand exit... why don't more people do this here in California?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Wedding! So why the new tag at the bottom of the photos? Was your stuff getting ripped off?

7:32 AM  
Blogger STEVE DePINO said...

I just love your portraits man...great job once again.

9:12 AM  
Blogger bryn alexandra said...

YOU ARE FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again Michael.... you are so great! We had a blast with you :)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

Just lovely, love them all!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home