Thursday, October 11, 2007

Day 4

Today we spent the whole day just hanging out in Portland. As much as I've enjoyed the driving it was nice to have the whole day to relax. This morning we got up and were a little worried that it would be raining all day but we went downtown hoping it would clear up. After sitting around for a while the rain let up and we hit the streets. It ended up being a beautiful, crisp autumn day... exactly what I was hoping for on this trip. Portland is a really cool town so I was hoping to get some great cityscape pictures but it was so tough to get a decent shot without a million cars in it. Eventually I gave up and just started shooting details I found interesting. I was a little disappointed coming back to the hotel knowing that I didn't get what I wanted to but after looking through the images I'm super happy with what I got. Tomorrow we are heading back down to Northern California, this time taking the inland route. Should be fun seeing totally different scenery than what we saw on the way up here.

Some of you have asked about buying prints of the images from the trip. When we get home and get things settled I'll have the images online to purchase. Prints will be hand signed and numbered with a limited number of prints made. I'll give you guys more info when the images are up.

Here are some of the images from today.










Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

dude . . . tilt shift is rockin my world! these are beautiful!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Lyndee said...

Beautiful Photos! Love your work!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home